Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trend: Metallics

I'm a shiny-things kind of girl. Anything that's sparkly, shimmery, glittery, is going to get my attention. For instance, the dress pictured below, designed by Peter Som (one of my favorites!)
I love pretty much everything about this dress, but I decided to focus on the awesome metallic design on it. So I started looking around online for more takes on this trend, and this is what I found...

From ASOS.com, the good deal:
Ceci Tokyo Metallic Bib Front Dress,
Approximately $158























From Forever 21, the steal:
Metallic Babydoll Dress,
$22.80

1 comment:

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

i loveeeeee the dress in the middle! it is quite possibly one of the most adorable dresses i have ever seen!

please check out my blog @ http://la-couturier.blogspot.com! =)