Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Shopping! (Plus, Happy Halloween!)

I went shopping today! I've been adding and adding and adding to my wishlists online these past few days, so I figured I should do something to get it out of my system (even though it'll probably only last for a week or so). Anyways, I got a new pair of ballet flats, a big sweater, tights, yet another 1928 necklace, and Betsey Johnson earrings! They're only the second designer thing I've ever owned (the other - Oscar de la Renta sunglasses), and I am so in love with them. Below, a picture that does not do the earrings justice:
Plus, Happy Halloween everyone! I wasn't that spirit-y this year, but I did dress up. And, a surprising number of people around campus were wearing their costumes. Anyways... Look! I'm a librarian!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi I absolutely love the outfits!! I have a fashion blog with many readers from all over the world and I would like to upload at least one picture of each country that reads me, one of them is Uzbekistan, of course! It is very important for me to show the fashion and outfits of every single country. So I was wondering If I could use your pictures there :) Here is the link in case you wanna check it. I hope you say yes as many girls have done already. Would be really cool!
http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com